Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Rugina, S., Ahl, H. (2023). Patriarchy repackaged: how a neoliberal economy and conservative gender norms shape entrepreneurial identities in Eastern Europe. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development
- Ahl, H., Berglund, K., Pettersson, K., Tillmar, M. (2023). Women's contributions to rural development: implications for entrepreneurship policy. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research
- Dybelius, A. (2023). Gustav Adolfsdagen 6 november.
- Dybelius, A. (2023). Eftermiddag i P4 Jönköping [Radiosändning].
- Dybelius, A. (2023). Vem är Vladimir Putin? Föreläsning om Vladimir Putin på träffpunkt Baronen i Gränna.
- Roos, A., Gashi Nulleshi, S., Alexandersson, A., Ahl, H. (2023). Visions for sustainable rural areas in Sweden – Does the entrepreneurs and the innovation support system see the same future?.
All hits from DiVA (1037)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.