Welcome to Encell
Encell, the National Centre for Lifelong Learning, is the principal national organisation responsible for conducting research in and disseminating knowledge about lifelong education and learning. Encell is run under the auspices of Jönköping University Foundation, and its organisational host is the School of Education and Communication (HLK).
- Berglund, K., Ahl, H., Pettersson, K., Tillmar, M. (2022). Conceptualising feminist resistance in the postfeminist terrain. Gender in Management
- Bjursell, C. (2022). Intergenerational learning in a hunting community.
- Dybelius, A. (2022). Coronapandemin utifrån ett historiskt perspektiv.
- Boström, A. (2022). Varför stickar du?. Stockholm: HB Livslångt Lärande Stockholm
- Rugina, S., Ahl, H. (2022). Women’s entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern Europe: a 30-year research review and analysis.
- Rugina, S., Ahl, H. (2022). A theory of conditional social equality in learnings groups.
All hits from DiVA (907)
News in Swedish
Encell provides news reporting and dissemination of information (in Swedish) concerning adult education and lifelong learning. If you have any news about lifelong learning and adult education that you would like to communicate to a Swedish audience, please send it to us and we will translate it and present it on our website. Our e-mail is email@example.com.