Great news: We're Hiring!

Post-Doctoral with a focus on business and industry transformation

We are looking for a Post-Doctoral Researcher who will investigate the interplay between digitalization, sustainability and/or globalization.

To further strengthen our leading position in business and industry transformation research, we are looking for a Post-Doctoral Researcher who will investigate the interplay of at least two of the three driving forces listed about in their role for industry and/or business transformation at JIBS’ Media, Management and Transformation Centre (MMTC). The position is for two years with a possible extension.

The position requires a PhD degree from a reputable university in a relevant discipline, for instance, business administration, economics, innovation studies, economic history, psychology, information technology or sociology.

As a Post-Doctoral Researcher, we offer you full-time employment. Most of your time will be devoted to conduct research and take an active role in the continued development of MMTC (80%). The remaining time is allocated for teaching (20%).

We seek candidates who have a strong wish to conduct high-quality academic scholarship within the scope of MMTC’s research areas. The main language of research and teaching at JIBS is English. You must be fluent in both written and spoken English to be an eligible candidate. Skills in other languages, including Swedish, are a merit, but not a requirement.

The candidate is expected to have a strong international orientation. In making the selection, importance will be given to applicant’s qualifications in the following areas:

  • Capacity and interest to engage in academic research at the highest level.
  • A record of publications, especially in journals ranked in the ABS list, or a promising pipeline of papers targeted for publication in such journals.
  • Personal networks and collaborations with researchers in an international context.
  • Openness to engage in joint projects and activities with colleagues at MMTC and JIBS.
  • Interest and ability to teach university courses at different levels and to communicate with academic and professional audiences.

For more information and to apply, click here