- The Swedish Council for Information on Alcohol and Other Drugs main tasks are to follow the drug trends in Sweden and to inform the public and educate professionals on alcohol and other drugs.
- The National Board of Health and Welfare (Socialstyrelsen) provides recommendations on care in alcohol and drug abuse and addiction situations.
National Guidelines for Substance and Depencence Care from 2015 (in Swedish).
- The Swedish Agency for Youth and Civil Society is a government agency that works to ensure that young people have access to influence and welfare. We also support the government in issues relating to civil society policy.
- Center for Education and Research on Addiction, CERA.
- The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, BRÅ.
- Research Study Futura01 (in Swedish).