CeFEO Visiting PhD Students
Every year, Ph.D. students spend a visiting research period at JIBS in our rich research environment with the goal contributing to the development of family business and ownership research.
In September 2021, CeFEO initiated a new visiting program for PhD Students.
For the duration of their visits, doctoral students receives a CeFEO Affiliation, spelled out as “Visiting PhD Student at Centre for Family Entrepreneurship and Ownership (CeFEO); Jönköping International Business School (JIBS), Sweden”, and they have full access to the resources of the centre and the opportunity to engage in a meaningful conversation with the CeFEO members.
CeFEO PhD Visiting Students
The following doctoral students visited CeFEO.
- Lien Vekemans (Hasselt University, Belgium)
CeFEO Visiting PhD Student from 2022-01-10 to 2022-02-13.
- Joyce Kox (Tilburg University, The Netherlands)
CeFEO Visiting PhD Student from 2022-03-08 to 2022-06-30.
- Madeleine Meurer (EBS University, Germany)
CeFEO Visiting PhD Student from 2022-04-11 to 2022-06-30.
- Ana Lucia Caicedo (Universidad Publica de Navarra, Spain)
CeFEO Visiting PhD Student from 2022-09-01 to 2022-11-30.
- Emmadonata Carbone (University of Naples Federico II, Italy)
CeFEO Visiting PhD Student from 2021-09-01 to 2021-12-31.
- Mansoor Ahmed (Università degli Studi G. d'Annunzio Chieti e Pescara, Italy)
CeFEO Visiting PhD Student from 2021-11-01 to 2022-01-31.