2014-11-24

Tips and challenges for making the most of the Researcher in Residence model

Tuesday 16 December 2014 at 13:30 (GMT)

Professor Bill Lucas will facilitate this Webinar.

Presenters:
Martin Marshalllänk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster - Professor of Healthcare Improvement and lead for Improvement Science London
Christina Pagellänk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster - Lecturer in Operational Research at University College London
Bethan Georgelänk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster - Deputy Director Integrated Care, Tower Hamlets CCG

In conversation with:
Bill Lucaslänk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster - Professor of Learning, University of Winchester

In this webinar, Professor Martin Marshall will outline a new model being developed by UCLPartners to bring improvement research closer to everyday practice of health care. In particular, he will outline how the “Researcher in Residence” model positions the researcher as a core member of a delivery team, bringing their complementary expertise together with the expertise of managers and clinicians.

Martin will be joined by Dr Christina Pagel and Bethan George, who will discuss their experiences and reflections of introducing the Researcher in Residence model in practice. Christina will outline the advantages and challenges of working as a Researcher in Residence within critical care units at Great Ormond Street Hospital. Bethan will reflect upon commissioning a Researcher in Residence model within the Waltham Forest East London and City Pioneer Integrated Care Programme.

Registrera dig gratis här <<<länk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster

Share this: