The European journal for Research on the Education and Learning of Adults (RELA) publiceras av European Society for Research on the Education of Adults (ESREA). Bland redaktörerna finns professor Andreas Fejer vid Linköpings universitet, tillsammans med kolelgor från sex andra europeiska länder.
I det aktuella numret finns följande artiklar:
- Editorial: Intersectionality and adult education. Barbara Merrill and Andreas Fejes.
- Intersectionality in Finnish adult education research: insights from the journal Aikuiskasvatus 2010–2016. Seija Keskitalo-Foley and Päivi Naskali.
- An institutional ethnography of a feminist organization: a study of community education in Ireland. Maeve O’Grady.
- Developing inclusive later life learning environments: insights form intersectional analysis of ageing and lesbian, gay, transgendered and bisexual identities. Christopher McAllister.
- Marginalised voices in the inclusive recruitment discourse: a dilemma of inclusion/exclusion in the (Swedish) police. Malin Wieslander.
- Change orientated learning and the Greek disability movement - a mutually beneficial encounter between knowledge and action. Anthi Chatzipetrou.
- Citizenship as individual responsibility through personal investment – an ethnographic study in a study circle. Annika Pastuhov and Fredrik Rusk.
- The narrative of ‘equality of chances’ as an approach to interpreting PIAAC results on perceived political efficacy, social trust and volunteering and the quest for political literacy Anke Grotlüschen.
Här finns senaste numret av RELA att läsa.