The dichotomy and incongruity of financing a family owned business and securing ownership positions.
Sund Lars-Göran, Bjuggren Per-Olof, Palmberg Johanna, Haag Kajsa
Conference paper, 2014
A contractual perspective on succession in family firms: a stakeholder view.
Sund Lars-Göran, Bjuggren Per-Olof
Bolagsorganens reglering och dess ändamålsenlighet: En aktiebolagsrättslig studie om ägarledda bolag.
All hits from DiVA (352)
Latest from CeFEO on Vertikals.se
Director Mattias Nordqvist on Twitter
- @drjohanroos @karin_heller @RwandaGov Very exciting to contribute to the development of higher education in these growing countries!
- Interesting about famous swedish #familybusiness http://t.co/wVkIC8AjrA
- #familybusinesses create the African boom and continue to lead the continent's economic and social development http://t.co/iUEnkayyPM
- RT @Vertikals_Jibs: Av pepparkakor blir man snäll. http://t.co/P6HWpx8lRx av @EthelBrundin ping @profmnordqvist
- Follow director Nordqvist
The SAGE Handbook of Family Business
The SAGE Handbook of Family Business captures the conceptual map and
state-of-the-art thinking on family business - an area experiencing
rapid global growth in research and education since the last three
decades. Read more »
Founded in 2005, the STEP Project is a global applied research initiative that explores the entrepreneurial process within. Read more
Partners and supporters
Thanks to a generous donation
from the Henry and Sylvia Toft
Foundation, CeFEO has launched the Toft Visiting Professorship. Read more
EIASM Family Business
The EIASM Workshop on Family
Firm Management Research
annually is co-organized by CeFEO. Read more